Friday, February 12, 2016

COLOR!!!!

I LOVE the colors of this article from a popular fashion publication. They are bright and happy and they lighten the sky of a dreary winter!  After choosing some colors from my markers I migrated to some less vibrant more spring like colors which in fact were more aligned with the Pantone Color Report for Spring, unintentionally.(The Devil Wears Prada reference here...we will tell you what colors you are thinking!!!!!)  Dick Blick brush tip markers used and colors noted below.  

The design is skinny jeans or leggings, touseled hair, flowing elegant sheer blouse or tunic. Boots!  





The top color in the DB brush (new) markers are: 
  • 094 shell equal to pantone Quartz, 
  • 081 basic grey equal to pantone lilac grey, then for the boots, 
  • stone from the non brush markers DB again equal to pantone iced coffee.   
  • 049 dark green for the stones on the necklace, 
  • 005 red for the lips,  

I often use pantone double end brush marker PB-78 brick beige for skintone.

I LOVE sketching and work as often as I can between designing for my upcoming pattern collection  launching in late Spring 2016  
(I will keep you posted), my 4 kitties and my private pattern/design clients.  More soon on sketching and the Pantone Color Report for fall!  

No comments:

Post a Comment