Monday, January 14, 2019

It's been such a long time since I posted!!!  My work life has blossomed into the creation of.... Apparel Pattern Services!  My menu of services includes consultation, patternmaking sampling, grading, technical packages, and sourcing.  I can take the client from ideation to production!  SO EXCITING!!! I love this new phase
This particular company was a men's shirt label, very small and wanted small batch production, thus I created each size in oaktag and turned them over to the designer who had each shirt made to order.  I think this was my first client.  I produced a short run for him (second photo) of 24 shirts.  That's when I found a fabulous sewer to do production for my clients.  I dreamed of men's shirts for six months after doing THAT job!!


I got to plan the production, create the tech pack, fine hone my grading and sewing skills and truly had a great time doing it!  This client designed and produced his own printed fabrics!!  What an undertaking!  
Stay tuned for subsequent posts of my work and my journey!!  Glad to be back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment